Saturday, September 18, 2010

FPM: Fashion's Night Out When It's No Longer Newsy


I've been the lamest blogger ever in the relatively short history of blogging.

Will be back later to contextualize these, most of them from Fashion's Night Out, which took place September 10 of THIS YEAR! I spent most of my time on Bond Street, with a brief detour over to Tompkins Square Park to catch the kick-off of the Howl Festival (an East Village arts festival dedicated to the spirit of Allen Ginsberg. See my photo of Anne Waldman wearing the scarf he brought back from . . . Morocco??)

Also, the first photo here is of a woman dressed amazingly doing something to the front of the Ben Sherman store in Soho.

More later! I can't ever remember being this busy and it's not really busy in a good way.





























4 comments:

Robert said...

FAB

Did you buy anything ?
An Altazara goat fur coat for fall/winter 2010 ?

thanks for the photos JT

why are you crazed ?

Diane and Kelly said...

Wow! That gal suspended upside down inside of a giant bird cage....now that's something you wouldn't see back in SLC.

Kelly
Second Hand Chicks

Rhetro Zenberg said...

Yeah, that's quite a bird cage. But birds should fly free.

Reading - Nineteen Eighty-four
The clocks are striking thirteen again... it reminds me how much I love Big Brother.

Wearing - official black Moog long-sleevage T and parted my hair on the left side...

Hearing - Bongo Fury (Zappa/Beafheart) THE best Zappa LP imho.

Viewing - Dolphins. They always seem so happy. I wonder, do they ever get depressed?

Contemplating - Halloween costume ideas for 2010

Eating - That's what I for got to do.

nancy@lightonance.com said...

I love your taste! thank you for showing me what's great on the streets in NYC. love all of these too.