Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I'm in a Blogger Slump


joey_02
Originally uploaded by writer_mama.

Here's the proof: I just uploaded scads of my mundane David Blaine photos into my Flickr account. I just really liked that BUBBLE!

On another topic, as absurd as this may seem, I really want to go out to Forest Hills in Queens next Friday at noon for the kick-off of this event: wait--let me say it!--a Joey Ramone pilgrimage, ten miles long.

Would you go?

3 comments:

Foobario said...

HELL YES. It is your sacred duty to make this pilgrimage for those of us who aren't in New York.

I just wish the timing had been better... imagine a long line of the leather-clad, marching down Joey Ramone Place, rolling David Blaine before them in his little glass ball.

Gabba gabba hey

Anonymous said...

YES JULIE! I agree with everyword of foobario's. You MUST go! You must REPRESENT! And you should bring the girls to teach them of their Punk Rock heritage.
Wish I could be there...

tina said...

Yes! Go! I want to see the pictures you're going to take of the world's only punk rock brass band. And I must know: are they also a MARCHING band? That would be just too cool. Out here on the left coast I will be watching Rock & Roll High School to commemorate the occasion. And eating a greasy slice of pizza.